Wednesday 9 January 2013

A bicycle made for.....




Good afternoon all and hope you`re all well?
With Christmas and the new year celebrations finally over I decided to take the kids over to the city centre, for a bit of window shopping and to see if any bargins could be found.
There was still a few bits in the sales, but nothing that grabbed my eye really.  I managed to finally treat myself to a decent winter coat, that i`ve been after since forever, that unfortunatly wasn`t in the sales, but I really needed to treat myself to one.  Especially since the last 5 years i`ve been freezing off my backside, watching and supporting my youngest boy, while he plays his football matches and training.

Anyway I want to show you my next project that i`ve finished. This time as you can see it`s a card instead of a feltie.  I thought it would make a change and thoroughly enjoyed making it.  I raised the little boy and his balloons up with pinflair, that way they pop out of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment