Friday 28 December 2012

New Folksy Shop




Good evening everyone and hope you had a wonderful christmas.
We all ate and drunk way too much, as usally, but that`s what it`s all about hehe!.
I had some lovely crafting books, which i`m itching to look through, but haven`t got around to yet.
I`ve also decided to start listing in my new Folksy shop at WM Cards and Crafts, which i`m very excited about, so please call over and have a look in the new few weeks and let me know what you think.  I`m very excited about this new venture and have lots of lovely new ideas rattling inside my head. I`m getting myself motivated and so hopefully once the kids go back to school on the 8th January, i`ll be able to really nuckle down.
I may be back before the new year, if not I wish you all well and have a great evening on the 31st.
Hugs
Val
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment